Terms of Service
By using The Social Sharks service, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don't wish to accept all Terms then please don't use our service. These terms apply as the details of our service contract that every user must abide by if using our services.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Social Sharks web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Social Sharks web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Social Sharks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Social Sharks web site are provided "as is". The Social Sharks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Social Sharks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Social Sharks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Social Sharks Internet site, even if The Social Sharks or an authorized representative has been notified orally and in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Social Sharks web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Social Sharks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Social Sharks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Social Sharks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Social Sharks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Social Sharks of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Social Sharks web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use The Social Sharks at your own risk.
10. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account is banned for any reason.
11. We require your username(s) and password(s) to obtain required information for API. We don't store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
12. The expected amount of followers, likes and sales is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
13. All of our full service plans are locked into 4 month minimum contracts. Failure to fulfill this requirement could cause in lost of your digital property or legal actions taken upon the business/owner of the business.
14. The full payment of the 4 month minimum contract is legally required to be fulfilled even if the client requests all or part of the services to pause or stop. Upon completion of the 4 month minimum contract agreement the services will be billed on a monthly basis where you can cancel anytime.
15. We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
16. Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to contact The Social Sharks for any questions or clarification on our service.
17. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute.
18. Cancelations must be done through our website prior to you being charged for that month, If you do not wish to be charged and continue with our service you must cancel your campaign at We are not liable for charges placed on account if you do not cancel on your own via our website. Cancellation fees will apply to every account cancelled with us. Failure to pay the cancellation fee or any months under the service agreement will result in legal action using a 3rd party debt collection company.
19. We can not issue refunds if you do not cancel on your own before your next installment via our website. Cancellations must be done via the cancellation form on our website at Cancellations may not be performed via email, phone, or other methods different from the cancellation form. Cancellation fees of up to 65% of our base campaign price may be applied upon cancellation.
20. We are not liable for services not rendered by request of the client outside of the contract or subscription period.
21. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
22. We reserve the right to freeze your profile if you have violated any of our terms of service until dispute is resolved.
23. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
This document was last updated on February 18, 2017